Camille & Xavier

It was the week before the Rugby World Cup opening day when I met Xavier and his friend. A strong supporter from France, and why not, the French team is pretty good at Rugby. I was actually about to ask then to pose for me when Xavier asked me to take their photo behind the count down clock at Britomart. I never had any problem getting permission from them as they're very friendly, and I'm having fun meeting new people from different nationalities. New Zealand and France will battle it out this Saturday for the RWC2011 Elimination round. I support NZ, but I won't give any prediction.

Nationality: French

Camille
Faces of Street of Auckland [Camille]

Xavier
Faces of Street of Auckland [Xavier]

Camille and Xavier

Xavier and Camille 03

Xavier and Camille 01

Xavier and Camille 02

No comments:

Post a Comment