Andy the Busker

Most of the time my street portraiture are unplanned. Just like when I met Andy, I was on my home when I saw him busking at Downtown Queen street. I sat down on the bench, listen on his music and after 3 songs I decided to grab my camera. It took me another 3 songs before I approached him. Me and my wife admire his voice as if we're listening to a live concert from Phil Collins. A lot of people saw the comparison as he told me.

Tip: If you want to practice your Street Portraiture and I know it's hard to find the right subject. Try to find a street performer as most people are taking them a photo and they will also allow you to shoot a portrait if you ask them politely.


Faces of Street of Auckland

Andy the busker04

Andy the busker05

Andy the busker06

No comments:

Post a Comment