Jennifer

Faces of Street of Auckland [Jennifer]

Jennifer Elisabeth Tooley

Passing Aoetea Centre, I saw a dance group rehearsing for their routine. Offering all smile to my camera so I never hesitate to take a couple of shots. I showed them the photos and asked if who will they pick if I do a street portrait and all are in favour of Jennifer.

She's been dancing ever since she was 3 years old and her school head teacher was her biggest inspiration. After school she spent most of her time honing her singing and dancing skills as she loves performing arts. It was the day of their much anticipated talent competition after 4 months of hard work and dedication. They combine fusion of Ballet and Hip Hop into one piece and everything payed off when they placed 2nd in the raw division. 

Manurewa HS 07

Manurewa HS 08 copy


No comments:

Post a Comment